Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

What a weekend..

So what with me bday being on tuesday wifey asked me last thursday if i wanted to go out for a meal on saturday night just me and her....nice thought...but i declined as Motogp would be on LaughingLaughing anyway its Saturday now and im still not up for leaving me TV as im all set for watching LaughingLaughing

5pm and i said ok lets go out i gave in a thought it would be nice thumbsthumbs So i strolled into me local only to find that wifey had organised a get together with some of me friends thumbsthumbs i walked in and noticed all me local mates and then looked round the room only to see Mike and his better half Angela, i was taken back,,thats an understatment LaughingLaughing Just like to say a big thanks for coming all this way for a great nights company, and id also like to say that i fully understand that others couldnt make it still love ya all the same LaughingLaughing

Heres a few pics of the nights events enjoy

Not a problem mate. Was flattered to get the message from Kays. Made a cracking weekend and good to catch up with everyone thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

looks like ya had a good time! bet JLS was playing on the way home Laughing

a nice surprise m8 looks like you all had a good night thumbsthumbs

Good night all round. Might have popped over but didn't get an invite Sad
Laughing

For everyone who can't make the July ride out, we'll have to look at the Forum get together later in the year. Will open a thread shortly thumbsthumbs

Nice 1 stue,looked like a good evening thumbs