Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

dont you love animals!

when your doing 70+ and a white brid flys infront of you rididng your bike!

my friend dave was in fits as all he saw was a cloud of feathers, while in winded as its his my upper chest!

still went to the hastins may day today, great day out! i will upload some pics soon but didnt get that many as was so cramped and hetic!

Least you stayed on mate. I took one out on the clocks a few years ago. It flew across as I was riding the bandit. Hit the clocks, bounced of them and then off the helmet. Had to stop and do some quick cleaning ShockedShockedviolinyuk

Done it myself , so no what its like Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

I hit a buzzard once when overtaking a bus, ripped the screen off ,smashed into my chest then went over my helmet . it shit me up but not as much as the old people on the coach.

I had a female feasent if thats how you spell it lol it hit me left hand pushing in my clutch leaver ShockedShocked it hurt just a little LaughingLaughing

Bird killers the lot of ya,Im makeing a phone call Dave ban the lot of them Laughing

road kill taste nice

had plenty of close calls with pigeons, few pheasants near where i work but lucky none have ran out at me! had a little bird hit my leg though.

we all sound a like cereal killers.

kent country lanes are full of wildlife, but ive had a few hits really :/

nearly had a collision with three stray lambs the other morning,i didnt see them at first as i was ducking from a low flying partridge at the time Shocked

@dick65 wrote:
nearly had a collision with three stray lambs the other morning,i didnt see them at first as i was ducking from a low flying partridge at the time Shocked

Sounds like the dining table needs filling up before you next head out thumbsLaughingLaughing

@dick65 wrote:

Sounds like the dining table needs filling up before you next head out thumbsLaughingLaughing

shame were all vegetarians LaughingLaughingthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

do you all fart lots then?

my boss is a veggie, and he is terrible!

@dick65 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

Do you often go round sniffing ya boss arse LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

Do you often go round sniffing ya boss arse LaughingLaughing

no but he gives no waning and watchs you nealy faint