Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

i thought it was may?

wheres the sun gone?

ive done 3 miles or so in the last 2 weeks to the mot and back. itching to get out sunday and forcast is rain Sadrain2

ive managed to get out everyday for the past fortnight on the bikes i think you just got to learn to live with it as thats all we seem to get these days,i dont mind and it having the right gear and a FAIRED BIKE helps Laughingthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
ive managed to get out everyday for the past fortnight on the bikes i think you just got to learn to live with it as thats all we seem to get these days,i dont mind and it having the right gear and a FAIRED BIKE helps Laughingthumbs

im a fairy thou, i dont like the wet Laughingthumbs

Managed about 150 miles on Tuesday, so fingers crossed for Sunday. If it is then we're moving

Managed about 150 miles on Tuesday, so fingers crossed for Sunday. If it is then we're moving

same mate itching to get out!

same mate itching to get out!

I'm hoping it'll be okay. Supposed to be bad tomorrow and okay on Sunday. Looks like it might be a bit cloudy. Have to play it by ear thumbsthumbs

im hoping to get up hartside sunday if anyones about give me a shout thumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
im hoping to get up hartside sunday if anyones about give me a shout thumbsthumbs

Probably not for me mate. I'm heading out at about 5 so need to be back thumbsLaughingthumbs

see i told you it was the long way round mike Laughing

see i told you it was the long way round mike Laughing

agree but it was fun thumbsthumbsTwisted EvilTwisted Evilthumbsthumbs