Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

how much

well that's me finished with m and s motorcycles up Newcastle went in for a tyre pilot road 2 which I paid £105 fitted last year now they want £130 jawopw plus £9 to fit down I told him that sounds dear as I paid £105 last year he says well every things gone up,i says you can fecking keep it fecking robbing Geordie barstewards fing

buy them off the internet ian and get them fitted at ok motorcycles bottom of hylton rd theyve just bought new tyre fitting and wheel balancing gear thumbs

I paid £138 for a bt015 190/50/17

Inc fitting valve and balance to a loose wheel.

Last year I was quoted £180 for the same tyre from same shop

I was very pleased

Smug Smug Smug thumbs

I will see my m8 with the mot garage when he gets back from holiday next week I get my car tyres at cost thru him.

@Davehutch wrote:
I dont think thats a bad price Ian hide

thing is dave they were £20 dearer just for the tyre than the shop up the road but unfortunately they did not have it in stock.and I didn't fancy another treck back later.

I've just bought a pair of Michelin Pilot Powers 120/70 and 190/55 for £177 fitted. probably wont last as long as a pilot road but I normally get 4-4500 miles out of a rear and about 6-7000 front.

[quote="bladerunner"]I've just bought a pair of Michelin Pilot Powers 120/70 and 190/55 for £177 fitted. probably wont last as long as a pilot road but I normally get 4-4500 miles out of a rear and about 6-7000 front.[/quote

aye I thought about them but I get about 3000 to 3500 out of a rear pr2 and the power is a soft compound, perhaps I should slow down Rolling Eyes

down south all the local bikes shops were robbing. until motoworks came to play!

they can do full dealer stamps etc. and a basic service is £70 for my bike! and they do everything properly, and charge next to nothing!!