Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

margate meltdown pics :)

went to the margate meltdown today. was really busy, but a good busy, lots of bikes and beautiful weather! got sunburnt on my neck and around my eyes, and i wasnt the only one! also i worse my hutchs forum t-shirt down there! thumbs

crowds

more crowds

very trick busa

nice zed

busy sea front

ninja fighter

my bodge to get home, my numberplate bracket snapped clean off~!

bmw. do love these bikes!

nice xjr

martins tuono! didnt realsise it was one of your groups while taking the pic!! haha!

odd fans on a benelli!

old gixxer i think??

rv, the racefit growlers on this sounded the b*llocks

@Davehutch wrote:
looks like a cracking day , remind me next year I may come down for a look thumbs

is one of the better ones mate

end of april is southend, really enjoyed it but all motorway.

hastings is big but just hrtic, when margate is organised. and on way home we took sceinic route to the roads that we will use on the southern meet. so was cracking ride home! and thats where my neck burn being exposed! feeling it now! haha

Great pictures Chad, looks a great meet! very fortunate to have the sunnysunny and get some natural yoghurt slapped on that sunburn if its painful mate! thumbs

Nice 1 chad looked like a good day out thumbs

Great pictures Chad, looks a great meet! very fortunate to have the sunnysunny and get some natural yoghurt slapped on that sunburn if its painful mate! thumbs

almost gone, jordan looks like a baboons arse! and im the ginger one! haha

yesterday thou i had a spell of feeling very sick, and felt funny last night, and all morning and early afternoon i had headache, feeling ill and felt really hot so not sure if it was a light case of sun stroke! as it was very sunny but also windy which makes it worse!

@fr499y wrote:
love the xjr and the zed thumbs

course you would!

well they do look the best out of that bunch :P ( of pictures )