Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

numberplate brackets

cant anyone reccomend any?

i had a cheap one and it was just crap and looked tacky, and then i spent £30 on what i thought was a decent one and the weight of my small plate has snapped it.

emailed the seller and they want pics of it mounted on the bike, it sent back for checks etc, and i have to pay postage.

ins and outs of a rats arse in other words yet i cant send pics as it snapped, and its coverdd in glue ad duck tape which got me home at margate etc.

im not sure what to try, trying to repair the bike on a tight budget ideally!

I know your on a budget chad.
Also are you doing it up to sell.
But this proves buy cheap buy twice.

I have a R&G on my bike they are model specific not generic and IMHO are very good quality and look very neat and tidy thumbs

I had a German made one, was tiny but CNC cut and black anodized. Wasn't cheap but you do get what you pay for! also had a R&G on my sv which was part of the R&G bundle.

get some steel and make one it's not hard , to do thumbsthumbs so much better when its done by you .

@madsod wrote:
get some steel and make one it's not hard , to do thumbsthumbs so much better when its done by you .
i agree

home made can looks ugly thou?

found aa16 do one. and yeah thought spending 30 odd quid it would be better and not to sell yet. but i earn 150 a week znd after rent etc i cant be spending loads on it to be honest Wink