Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

I'm back

How's everyone jus thought I'd pop back an say hi to you all, been away for a while but I'll keep poppin in now an then all the best Micky (street)

welcome back micky,hopes all's well with you thumbs

Welcome back,hope your well thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Hello mukka hows tricks  thumbs  thumbs

How ya doin big fella all good, Still working at Audi love it I jus love driving the R8 been to Germany a couple of times tested the new A3 when it came out around there track at the test centre by the airport and was pick for the new R8 aswell they aint changed much just done a few tweaks the lambo V10 is amazing as you could imagine it sounds a cracker, better than the V8, Chad aint add no luck with a bike yet but I will one day coz bikes are in me blood just got other things going on at the mo.

I don't know if anyone remembers that my eldest daughter was a black belt in karate since the age of 8, well she past her 2nd Dan and is now teaching in Minnesota instead of Essex I am so proud of her, Well gonna go now but I promise I'll be back ta morra or a couple of days, well prob will be a couple of hrs lol

Excellent mate really happy for ya and your daughter fairplay to her pity any guy that messes her about Winkthumbs

welcome back and nice one with your daughter been to Minnesota really nice city and people.