Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

custom stickers

anyone on here make custom stickers, im either getting quoted cray prices or the sensibly priced ones dont do flourecent yellow online. im willing to pay, but got some ideas i need to sort for the bike  cheers:)

Will see if I lad I know still does them. He used to race sidecars and had his own printing gear.

try these chad ;a-z stickers westgate rd newcastle 01912331954 they did the ones for my old bandit

ditto on the a to z stickers shop I get my decals ect of him and if he does not have it he can make it.

@madcarper wrote:
ditto on the a to z stickers shop I get my decals ect of him and if he does not have it he can make it.

Used him before, but found him a bit expensive. Maybe that was because he had to print them himself?

okay thanks, i can get a great pruce on lemon yellow but ideally i want flourecent.

im after kawasaki on the tank, zx9r with a little ninja under it for the side of the nose cone, small rising sun logo aquare on the side, a rising sun logo on the middle of tank, but in a hand, cant explain the shape.  a face with his fingers in his ears for the back near the exhaust, and then just dont know what to do to the belly pan.

or middle of tank that isnt set in stone but rest is. maybe gtet ninja in japanese writing on the tank