Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

iteresting day for all the wrong reasons!

Firstly i was going to a bike show today. it started at 11. out of everyone spose to be going only me and my mate jordan did. then we got there at 11.45 so bit late, and paid our £3 entry. looked and there was an ice cream van; burger bar; one person with a jumble bike bits, some clothes, and some beer. so big show (not), and then the hotrods should have been there, 3 cars is barely a hotrod show, and all the bikes well, a bike show, there must have been a dozen bikes so after 45 mins we left and went for a ride.

then going through aylesford, and we met a sv1000 at the train corssinf. suddenly hes going tearing off on one wheel etc, and as me and jordan get around the corner the bloke is laying on the floor and his bike is 40 years from him. so me and jordan stopped to help him, people were helping him so we got thebike out of the road, it was very hurt! people said he was going round the bend (its a well populated area) like a nutter, and a car went to pull out and he has come off missing it. its was a 30 zone. once the ambulance came me and jordy went as we felt like we was just standing around making part of the crowd, but still hope the blokes okay, he was complaining about chest pain.

so we then went for a ride down random back roads purposly getting lost.

so what should have been a day at a bike show became a very bizzar day!

and sorry for the essay!

Holy crap! his bike was 40 years from him! Not only did he crash he passed through a space/time continuum Laughing predictive text just sucks. All's well that ends well dude-you got home in one piece. Smile 

Holy crap! his bike was 40 years from him! Not only did he crash he passed through a space/time continuum Laughing predictive text just sucks. All's well that ends well dude-you got home in one piece. Smile 

yards even haha!

and yeah mate deffo! only downer for me my exhaust got so hot down the country lanes it bubbled some paint on the end can and its 2k :/

no mate jordans fine. dave thou anouther good mate of mine came off thursday thou.

oh and kev who comes out on the bikes in the evenings sometimes had a road sweeper do a u turn infront of him last night, and his bikes a write off, wonr run, forks are bent to the engine etc.

he mustof been doing over 88 mph then Laughing 

glad he was ok but speed limits are for a reason ,thought this was a Dr Who episode

some bloke was having ago at him saying he waas rididng like a loonatic, and started digging at mke saying is he one of my lot! bloody cheek!

Gud on you for stopping Chad, dudes gotta take it easy in a 30 zone, most car drivers cant see u with head light on at 30 so you aint got no chance at speed.
And as for the dude who was remonstrating about the downed rider....well he just wanted chin ing.. Wink

Credit for stopping mate  thumbs   thumbs   thumbs .

And as Rob said, the guy doing the complaining just needs it explaining that one idiot does not a set of bad riders make ....