Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

the curse of the kawasaki

yes me again! and the curse strikes again, after two cracked mirrors, a drop, few teething problems, and bits getting damaged, the zx9r has decided to blow a hole in its own radiator!slaphead 

@Davehutch wrote:
you best get it sorted for when I come down

cant find any brand new rads except a £400 race one, second hand im just back to one that could leak etc, so im trying to get it re-cored.

bloody hell chad ya not having any luck with that bike

hope ya get it sorted then flog the thing Smile 

@lee wrote:

i dont want to sell it thou, and owes me too much money now really, wouldnt get much for the money it would fetch!

and half the second hand rads look just as crap!, i know someone who owns part of a recore radiator repair place so ill take it work tomorrow as hes often next door so i can talk to him,

@lee wrote:

i dont want to sell it thou, and owes me too much money now really, wouldnt get much for the money it would fetch!

and half the second hand rads look just as crap!, i know someone who owns part of a recore radiator repair place so ill take it work tomorrow as hes often next door so i can talk to him,
Im sure you will sort it mate thumbs 

yeah mate!

glad it stopped me take the bike out thou todays been bad with this feeling ill, i reckon if i felt like this out i wouldnt be 100% safe to ride! so may have been a sign!

Hopefully this is the last one Chad. You're supposed to ride them not repair them!?!!! Shocked  Shocked 

I feel ya pain Chad! my bikes gone back with a buggered rad Sad weather will be censored when i get it back no doubt!