Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BikerBillboh

Bug masacre

Mine looked like that after my Sunday ride out 170 miles in the sun Laughing 

Normally the first one that lands is always smack in the middle Laughing Laughing 

@Stue11 wrote:
Normally the first one that lands is always smack in the middle Laughing Laughing 

and just after you've stopped to clean it.

@Stue11 wrote:

and just after you've stopped to clean it.
Laughing very true:lol: 

These collected within the space of about 10 minutes.. Sounded like someone throwing stones at my helmet!

i always seem to hit a butterfly or a wasp bang in the middle! and they dont just go splat, they go POP! and explode everywhere >< bloody things

@fr499y wrote:
i always seem to hit a butterfly or a wasp bang in the middle! and they dont just go splat, they go POP! and explode everywhere >< bloody things

Thats why I always have my visor down. Imagine that hitting you in the eye. Cant understand why people still do it. And to ride with a flip front raised is illegal evidently!

@Oldfart wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

Thats why I always have my visor down. Imagine that hitting you in the eye.  Cant understand why people still do it.  And to ride with a flip front raised is illegal evidently!

I used to ride from the lights with visor up, until I got a fly straight in the face. Close it quick now  Shocked   thumbs   Laughing   Laughing