Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

for sale

Them ones are easy to post! 3 bolts on each side of the legs and it will go flat. Stick it in a box, cost ya £10 to post it with parcel force ( Using parcelmonkey.co.uk ) thumbs Oh and to anyone looking at it, they are a cracking stand! better than the steel ones Cool 

@fr499y wrote:
Them ones are easy to post! 3 bolts on each side of the legs and it will go flat. Stick it in a box, cost ya £10 to post it with parcel force ( Using parcelmonkey.co.uk ) 2thumbsOh and to anyone looking at it, they are a cracking stand! better than the steel ones Cool 
what part of "I NOT GOING POST" didnt you understand fofl 

@Davehutch wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
Them ones are easy to post! 3 bolts on each side of the legs and it will go flat. Stick it in a box, cost ya £10 to post it with parcel force ( Using parcelmonkey.co.uk ) 2thumbsOh and to anyone looking at it, they are a cracking stand! better than the steel ones Cool 

what part of "I  NOT GOING POST"  didnt you understand fofl 

hide ugh oh i'm in trouble now

@fr499y wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

what part of "I  NOT GOING POST"  didnt you understand fofl 

hide ugh oh i'm in trouble now
lol! 

@Davehutch wrote:
I might have it mate, will let you know  thumbs 

?

Sorry mate, the paddock stand if you've still got it. Will need to check garage space etc, should let you know the weekend. If you've still got it.  thumbs

It's a paddock stand? I thought it was a typically overstated B king pillion grab rail Embarassed 

hide 

It's a paddock stand? I thought it was a typically overstated B king pillion grab rail Embarassed 

hide 
fofl fofl fofl fofl fofl hide