Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

nice ride ......

went to kielder water yesterday a 134 mile ride went up the scotch side (what a road) then into Northumbria and kielder through to Bellingham and onto the military rd :twisted:back into cumbria then home - what a ride Very Happy 

Sounds like a good run. Don't do enough of the "northern" roads. May have to try and correct that thumbs 

your right mike some great roads on our doorstep m8 thumbs thumbs 

I know mate. I need to start turning north rather than just west and south thumbs   Shocked   thumbs

Great pictures Dick and the cats looking good Cool  got to agree about doing some more northern rides as Mike says tend to go West or South out of habit. Hope we get another meet up before the weather turns, off work soon so gonna have a run up to the Wetlands meet, will shout up first see if anyone else is going.

will deffo have to have a meet before the years out thumbs thumbs 

@madsod wrote:
very nice and the bike looks spot on  Dick thumbs 
cheers gaz - the bike feels and pulls like a 750 rather than a 600 - plenty midrange stomp thumbs 

nice one dick watch out for the logging trucks on that road they don't slow down for no one!!

@madcarper wrote:
nice one dick watch out for the logging trucks on that road they don't slow down for no one!!
I found that out Shocked Laughing when I was parked up one came flying past - I got showered in bark Laughing

Great pictures Dick and the cats looking good  Cool  got to agree about doing some more northern rides as Mike says tend to go West or South out of habit. Hope we get another meet up before the weather turns, off work soon so gonna have a run up to the Wetlands meet, will shout up first see if anyone else is going.
im there every wednesday and sunday mike thumbs 

Great pictures Dick and the cats looking good  Cool  got to agree about doing some more northern rides as Mike says tend to go West or South out of habit. Hope we get another meet up before the weather turns, off work soon so gonna have a run up to the Wetlands meet, will shout up first see if anyone else is going.
im there every wednesday and sunday mike thumbs 
At work this Sunday Stan but think im off Wednesday will give you a text and see if your going a bit nearer to the time! thumbs 

The Thundercat is looking real nice Dick, thumbs 
cheers rob - I just won a full set of stainless disc bolts for her £24 sorted thumbs got the same on the Ace and they look the dogs Laughing