Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

u wouldnt believe it. ...

Took the bandit for mot today before I sold it, mot tester was moving the beast when I turned hears a crash and thestupid bastard dropped her. Very little damage which I hid from the dealer. Then he said I wont charge you. f****ng right u wont I said. If I was keeping the bike it would of cost him a few quid. How I never broke his face I dont no.

You couldn't write it mate  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked 

Problem with your (now ex-) bandit is that it will stand out, given the polishing and how clean the bike is/was. Sounds like it wasn't spotted when you sold her  thumbs

Shocked was he pushing it mark,I ride the bikes into the workshop to test them its safer,and for the more heavier bikes I use an assistant

I was close to knocking him out dick.

Yes he was pushing it lee. Its not normally the mot station I use lee. He had put the stand down put must have pushed it forward slightly before putting all the weight on it. Luckily it landed on his leg. Then he said my leg hurts, to which I said ' so will your face if u dont stop moaning'.

@haveugot1 wrote:
I was close to knocking him out dick.

Yes he was pushing it lee. Its not normally the mot station I use lee. He had put the stand down put must have pushed it forward slightly before putting all the weight on it. Luckily it landed on his leg. Then he said my leg hurts, to which I said ' so will your face if u dont stop moaning'.

Hopefully he'll be a little more careful with the next bike. Not everyone is reasonable as you've been mate.

Which MOT station was it? Could be one to avoid  thumbs

Its a good job you have a calm restrained character Mark  fofl  I'm very surprised he wasn't picking his teeth up off the floor. How typical though, a mate had sold his Honda Hornet to a dealer in part ex on a VFR 800 day before it went we went for one last ride and he put it in a ditch just on the approach to Hartside cafe  Sad  fairing indies cases all needed replacing Rolling Eyes  At least this wasn't your fault and the deal on the Busa went ahead mate thumbs  thumbs

I was froze to the spot for a few seconds rob, I couldnt believe what I was seeing.

But at least ishe has gone now:( .

I do miss her.I love you 

Im sure the bandit will be a distant memory once ya been out on the busa a few times mark thumbs