Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Mike looked p*@ off

If it works without spending a fortune i would be very surprised but he was well shafted by a ebayer seller.fighting 

Is there something wrong confused 
This is what happens folks if you don't do regular oil changes the camshafts are hollow and because the oil has cooked the oil passages have blocked and the exhaust camshaft has run dry resulting in it snapping in half affraid  we're hoping the valves arn't bent but further investigation will reveal that  Rolling Eyes 
He also has no comeback apart from going to Halifax and beating the seller half  to death because he paid instant bank cash transfer and had the car delivered head bang stupid I know but we live and learn Sad

hope he hasn't been stung for loads mike Sad 
that's not looking good m8

Fu  censored   censored   censored   censored 

Sounds like a trip to Halifax may be in order  Shocked   Shocked   angry   angry

Bit of a harsh lesson Shocked  Sad 

Sounds like a trip to Halifax may be in order  Shocked   Shocked   angry   angry

Bit of a harsh lesson  Shocked   Sad 

Told him I would go down. The bastards deserve a good beating.smack 

@Davehutch wrote:
Never nice to hear this sort of thing , not looking good is it
No  its not Dave its a shame cos he works bloody hard on minimum wage and took out a bank loan to get the car I have given him a good chunk of money to help him through this because it was the last straw in a long string of bad luck and just to put the boot in while he was putting his bike away (Kawasaki zx10) its rolled off the side stand and hit the deck. ruptured the fuel tank snapped the clutch lever and snapped the side panel, can it get any worse. Sad  Sad  Sad  anyway to end on a bright note it didn't rain today Rolling Eyes 

bloody hell mike ... least things can only get better for him that's some string of bad luck m8 Sad 

@haveugot1 wrote:

Bit of a harsh lesson  Shocked   Sad 
Told him I would go down. The bastards deserve a good beating.smack 
Believe me it took an awful lot to stop him, he does have bit of a short temper and as much as I agree with everyone's sentiments it really wouldn't do him any good dealing with the consequences of his actions or maybe I just think to much confused 

@dick65 wrote:
bloody hell mike ... least things can only get better for him that's some string of bad luck m8 Sad 
That's what I keep telling him Dick better to learn from the experience and move on, can't really get any worse we all get down on our luck its how we deal with it and move on that's important! thumbs  thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Hope I win the lotto mike as he will be the first person I help out.thumbs 
Thanks Mark, thumbs  thumbs  just give him your bike and he'll be happy fofl  fofl 

@dick65 wrote:
That's what I keep telling him Dick better to learn from the experience and move on, can't really get any worse we all get down on our luck its how we deal with it and move on that's important! thumbs  thumbs 
agree thumbs thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Thanks Mark, thumbs  thumbs  just give him your bike and he'll be happy fofl  fofl 

Good sentiment Mike, I'll keep an eye open for pork wings as I think we'll need them before that happens thumbs  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Good sentiment Mike, I'll keep an eye open for pork wings as I think we'll need them before that happens  thumbs   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing 

fofl fofl 

Shocked Shocked not seen that for a while,we use to call it black death not good

hope ya can sort something out mike

Never seen one that bad. Can't beleive some people (say people, but people like this are lower than whale shit) would sell something this bad without telling the buyer.
If i can be of any help sorting it just let me know

Just to conclude this thread spent a lot of my annual leave helping strip and rebuild the top end cleaned out the valve cover replaced the broken exhaust camshaft, caps, spray cover and tappets. Because all the tappets moved freely and the valve stems looked in line and my brothers lack of money against my and probably your better judgement didn't do a full strip down Rolling Eyes 
Anyway built it back up turned it 2 full 360 revolutions by hand off the crank and nothing felt wrong. thumbs  So dropped the oil changed filter and put some semi 10w40 in with some flushing oil liberated from Haveugot1 (thanks Mark) then fired her up,,,,,,,purred like a kitten party  ran on fast idle for 20 mins dropped the oil out and changed it again. We decided to take it for a short spin round the block......good power and smooth gearchange thumbs thumbs  next up the duel carriageway about a 4 mile run, about 3 miles in the engine limp mode comes on and a loud banging from the engine, no power and ground to a halt  censored  anyway 4 hours later affraid affraid thumb down the RAC recover us back home, we think a oil way might have become blocked and seized the camshaft again Sad  and that's it he's had it with cars and its going for scrap surrender 
The moral of this long story (sorry) is service your bikes/cars regularly and never buy a vehicle unseen, but that's just common sense, isn't it...............?

bloody hell mike censored  and he's got no comeback at all
don't know what to say on this (well I do really) after all that work as well least you gave it your best shot m8 - any chance the insurance can pay something confused 

Nothing worse mike after all the work

expensive lesson learnt,Im sure weve all made mistakes