Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

some holiday pics

Had a trip to spinalonga an island just off crete,where they put people with leprosy was quite moving(sad) really to hear how they were treated

the series who pays the ferryman was filmed here

The beach

bottomless lake as they call it

and some horse power

Looks a lovely location Lee and that beach.......wow! BUT your braver than me, them horses look evil mate!  Suspect  Suspect  Laughing

Looks a lovely location Lee and that beach.......wow! BUT your braver than me, them horses look evil mate!  Suspect  Suspect  Laughing
Laughing :lol:i'm with you there mike- rather you than me with the horses lee thumbs 

LEPER COLONY????Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Hope things don't start dropping off--hide 

Glad you enjoyed your hol'--sunny  hey-ho.. back to reality..

agios nikalaios lee we were there in the 80s thats where i got in the back of a police car cos i thought it was a taxi hide 

agios nikalaios lee we were there in the 80s thats where i got in the back of a police car cos i thought it was a taxi hide 

Laughing Laughing Laughing  nice one stan thumbs 

Trust me something I wont be doing again mike
The wife said it would be good,and me not been on a horse before thought what the hell

I was ok till we hit the beach and they started
to gallop the bloody thing wouldn't slow down
thought I was going to come off Shocked 

easy mistake stan Laughing nice place thumbs