Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

anyone up for this ? give Mike_63 some support

anyone up for this ? give mike some support  

/u1015

http://www.mallorypark.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=32&virtuemart_category_id=5&Itemid=77

Mike Mace Racing
Options for this story
Something for the weekend...

Never mind all this MotoGP malarky, for half the price of a car park ticket at Silverstone, you can get yourself into Mallory Park on Sunday 22nd September for the final round of the 2013 EMRA Championships.

With a double points format on the final day there are still SIXTEEN championship classes to be decided, so no-one will be taking it easy and you are guaranteed of seeing a lot of close racing regardless of what the weather decides to do.

£13 gets you in if you pay on the gate – with free car parking and kids go free too. Not only will you get a full days entertainment (qualifying usually starts around 9AM, with racing kicking off around 11AM) but you also get a warm glow from supporting grass roots motorsport at a circuit that is going through a difficult time. You can also wander around the paddock and chat to the riders – they're a friendly bunch, most of them are quite sane and they all appreciate your support.

What else are you going to do this Sunday? The shops are shut at the seaside, the car boot season is done and if you're out all day you don't have to suffer the in-laws! Order before tomorrow through Mallory Park's website below and tickets are even cheaper at £11.

http://www.facebook.com/MikeMaceRacing?hc_location=stream

http://www.mikemace.co.uk/

will have to see what the misses says, but could well be up for it!

well what a great day me and dave had .like two old women talking missed most of the racing .mike mace won his championship well done mice

" />

" />

dave told me he was trying to grow his hair back ..doing a great job dave

" />

coolpic, 

T'was a good day, even with the 'elbow down' in the last race  ...Great to have a natter to you in the sunshine!

PS: For sale, 1 slightly used Pirelli rear, only 65 miles from new - by Pete's calculations there's a few thousand miles still left in it v funny

sorry guys, couldn't meet up and couldn't get on to say! Internets down will be for a few more days at least, and major problems with one of my bikes stopped my fun ( Resulted to pedal power! ) Well done with the results Macie thumbs 

@Macie_UK wrote:
coolpic, 

T'was a good day, even with the 'elbow down' in the last race  ...Great to have a natter to you in the sunshine!

PS: For sale, 1 slightly used Pirelli rear, only 65 miles from new - by Pete's calculations there's a few thousand miles still left in it v funny
should have been scrubbed in hide  Laughing 

@Davehutch wrote:
@Macie_UK wrote:
coolpic, 

i agree dave should have been scrubbed in pmsl

@Davehutch wrote:

up  applause   T'was the front that let go... Anyway I was trying to flog you the one that we took off after race 1 thumbs