Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

2013 Scarborough Gold Cup Crash Olivers Mount - Mere Hairpin

Nasty smash that. It is a tight corner. They put a chicane in prior to it to slow them down. Otherwise it would of been a lot faster.affraid 

been round it with mel on the back , yes it is tight , it was one of those moments where i had to just lean the bike and trust it , yes the bike is more capable than me

[quote="Davehutch"]been round it with mel on the back , yes it is tight , it was one of those moments where i had to just lean the bike and trust it , yes the bike is more  capable than me [/quot

U said it fofl 

Truthfully speaking ive never been round it on a bike.hide and it just up thw road from me. Embarassed 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
been round it with mel on the back , yes it is tight , it was one of those moments where i had to just lean the bike and trust it , yes the bike is more  capable than me [/quot

U said it fofl 

Truthfully speaking ive never been round it on a bike.hide and it just up thw road from me. Embarassed 
I went round 3 times giving it big uns, then realised traffic can come the other way affraid 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
been round it with mel on the back , yes it is tight , it was one of those moments where i had to just lean the bike and trust it , yes the bike is more  capable than me [/quot

U said it fofl 

Same for me  Embarassed 

wipeout Shocked 

trust your tyres Dave thumbs 

sounds like a plan for next year lads - Twisted Evil 

@dick65 wrote:
wipeout Shocked 

sounds like a plan for next year lads - Twisted Evil 

I think so Dick, don't trust the weather at the moment Shocked  rain  rain 

@dick65 wrote:
wipeout Shocked 

Don't forget though, if your suspension isn't setup right, then trusting the tyres won't help! Had the xjr setup properly and its nuts to ride, i can really get it cranked over now, but another bike i owned was a bit stiff on the back and even with diablo corsa II's it was horrible to crank over.

went round it in 2011 and the bit at the top is well tight , still good fun and it was wet Laughing