Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

interesting day

firstly hi everyone im back new laptop so I can get on here now.

seeing as my bike might be sold tomorrow Sad ive been offered top top money for it if his bike sells today so not definite, I thought I need a decent ride on it.

started off fine and then a mate on a cbf125 trailing behind crashed, its funny now.

basically me and a friend filtered, and went infront of a caravan hide  and their was railing on an island coming up, reading the road you would have though he would have gone behind it, however he didn't and went straight into a bollard that flexes and mounded a railing. just fairing damamge and a bruised ego, so hes ok, but oh dear! and then he broke the zip on his jacket and then fell over the chairs in the café. must be on of those days. makes a change not to be me.

also got a couple of cheeky pics of the bike and some videos here the pics for now

anyhow next bike im thinking cb1000r Honda the naked ones, what are people thoughts on these? I love my bike but it is a killer on comfort and I prefer one wheel rather then speed so suits my rididng style more

I love the cb1000r i might be in the market for one in a couple of years thumbs id have her in repsol colours thumbs 

My Dads the same Chad. No intentionof selling his bike, but if someone offers him the right money thumbs  thumbs 

Never ridden the CBR1000 but they seem popular thumbs  thumbs 

yeah my bike early next year will need tyres, brake pads, so that's a bill to sort. also personally id want to do valves and carbs, as its running rich but that is my short exhaust, which someone way put back to standard. forks I will fix as bushs are on way out.

only thing with cb1000r is the wind protection but I know you can get a few screens, but if I got one a de-cat, powercommander, and quick shifter are a must!!

its just getting a test ride. local Honda dealership doesn't have a demo one and only other one within 40 miles are a nightmare to sort things lol, but I will get a ride. might be rididng an fz1 soon thou, not a Yamaha fan but worth a try.