Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Breakfast time

Just floating this atm, but I'm hoping to have enough time this Sunday for a quick spin up the Peaks on my Honda. Prob have the wife with me so steady pace, was thinking of trying the Village Green in Eyam. Not short of a few decent roads around it and I liked the look of it when I arrived there a few weeks ago too late for brekkie thanks to all those pesky cyclists. head bang 
So, if interested post here, and I'll post tomorrow after tea with a yea or a nay, depending how work goes tomorrow. Smile 

Went there after your last post a while ago Alan. Nice grub and the little stories on the houses about the Great Plague are a nice touch (but have brekky first lol) thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
So are we going Alan ? hide 

lol! 

At work now caning the tits off the machine. 50/50 at best tbh m8 but you know me, l don't give up easy. thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
So are we going Alan ? hide 

lol! 
At work now caning the tits off the machine. 50/50 at best tbh m8 but you know me, l don't give up easy. thumbs 
do you want a hand ? get a censored ing move on !!!   angyr

if you spent less time on here you might do better zip 

I'll come out to play Dave. I hope to bring the dragon along if I can get her up & ready at a decent hour. J27 at about 9 do you? Smile 

@Davehutch wrote:
6 O, clock and up ready , see you as soon has I have combed my hair, got to look respectable if I am meeting Mrs smilinjack  girl 

She's still stinking in bed, it's just me. Any local late additions? Lovely morning.......Smile 

Great ride, first class breakfast, good company. Cheers Dave, enjoy the racing. I should have this lot done by five. Rolling Eyes 

Great ride, first class breakfast, good company. Cheers Dave, enjoy the racing. I should have this lot done by five. Rolling Eyes 
yes was really good thanks m8 , enjoyed it thumbs  shame some have to go back work digging