Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goferit

NOT BIKE RELATED----BUT WE ALL DRIVE CARS EH ?.

Does any-one here use a car-dash camera--(scam-busters)--in your cage ?
If so can you recommend a reliable model?.
I use a vid- camera on the bike  (Dog-cam, Sport--bullet camera)---& yes it's good, & yes I can interchange from bike, to cage, but several wires to mess with each time..

I kinda feel naked riding without the camera fixed.  thumbs 

Any feedback, or opinions, in this day of scam, & claim & sue mentality,---Ta. Cool

@goferit wrote:
I use a vid- camera on the bike  (Dog-cam, Sport--bullet camera)---& yes it's good, & yes I can interchange from bike, to cage, but several wires to mess with each time..

Any feedback, or opinions, in this day of scam, & claim & sue mentality,---Ta. Cool

No but we are now getting them fitted to our work vans as well as gps so they can watch us and see where we r.wankers.fighting 

boss's dad has one after his accident in a car

I have a suction mount on bike with a camera, I have it on if were out playing but if rididng home I sometimes leave it filiming as you never know

@haveugot1 wrote:
@goferit wrote:

No but we are now getting them fitted to our work vans as well as gps so they can watch us and see where we r.wankers.fighting 
Yeah,--know what you mean there, we had vehicle tracking devices on our transport where I used to work, and that was 20,odd years ago.

boss's dad has one after his accident in a car

I have a suction mount on bike with a camera, I have it on if were out playing but if rididng home I sometimes leave it filiming as you never know

Yeah Chad'  there is a danger of being over-cautious, but these days,it's self protection as much as poss
b.t.w.--I reckon I've become more careful since using a camera on the bike,---don't forget it records the riders / drivers errors, as well, and can work against us if we do naughty things   ..Rolling Eyes

My first questions when looking at a camera for the bike....

How small is the SD card ?
How easy is it to remove ?
Is it dangerous to swallow one ?

sorry I cant help as I don't drive but been looking into one for the bike

[quote="Tony nitrous"]My first questions when looking at a camera for the bike....( On mine)>>>>

How small is the SD card ?----------------smaller than a postage stamp
How easy is it to remove ?----------------meerkat simples
Is it dangerous to swallow one ?--------Probably?--especially if still inside the camera..  Rolling Eyes 

Tis a car-dash one I'm after. Wink