Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Biker down...

Me and our usual gang were out on our bikes today, we popped down to South Wales superbikes in Newport then headed to Cwmbran and on to Abergavenny, on route we overtook a guy on an MV Agusta along a stretch of road between roundabouts ... anyway this guy overtook us all at some speed we were only doing 60 at most because i knew the road and the guys following didnt...i approach the roundabout its a left handed turn into the bout..all the cars had stopped in the nearside lane and in the corner of me eye i see his head light flying through the air....Shocked and yea he was going to fast and rode straight through the roundabout sign and landed in the middle of trees Shocked we all jumped of our bikes fearing the worst...i mean hed flattened the bloody signs snapped em clean out of the ground:shock: me mate switched of his bike and we went straight to his aid, he was knocked out but soon come to dazed and in shock he hadnt a clue how he got there...anyway blues and twos arrived and confirmed he was gonna be soare in the morning but other than that ok thumbs he was a local showing off and it almost cost him his life... he was 60 and very lucky to be alive:shock: 

Anyway ride safe guys and girls and look out for roundabouts thumbs 

bloody hell stue Shocked that was a lucky escape least hes ok thumbs 

Fook me m8 thats not what u wanna see. As u say would expect to see him in bits.but luckily not.thumbs 

They must look for you mate, knowing you'll stop to make sure they're okay  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked 

At least all he'll be is sore, rather than boxed and buried  Shocked  Shocked   As you say a reminder to keep your wits about and always look ahead

Stue - any crash you can walk away from and you've done ok, he's lucky you were around to help out. thumbs thumbs 

Chad - so sad to hear of any motorcycle fatality, but even more so of someone so young, as Stue says ride safe everyone, especially as the weather turns for the worse. rain  snow

Stue - any crash you can walk away from and you've done ok, he's lucky you were around to help out. thumbs thumbs 

Chad - so sad to hear of any motorcycle fatality, but even more so of someone so young, as Stue says ride safe everyone, especially as the weather turns for the worse. rain  snow
agree