Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Have heard good reports about there products. Was thinking of getting my fork seals and dust seals from them.

I need good seals so what do u think? thumbs 

Why not order genuine Suzuki ones from 2wheelsolutions Mark you know they will be right then, not had any dealings with K tech sorry confused

Edit: just had a google Japanese made to same specs as OE look good quality mate thumbs 

http://www.k-tech.uk.com/

Why not order genuine Suzuki ones from 2wheelsolutions Mark you know they will be right then, not had any dealings with K tech sorry confused 

Genuine ones from them are around £75 for the lot.which I think ia very dear.

i had my motocross forks once done witn their springs, seals the lot etc, such an imprevment!

@haveugot1 wrote:
How much? Shocked  Shocked  seams an awful lot for oil/dust seals mate! affraid  affraid 

i had my motocross forks once done witn their springs, seals the lot etc, such an imprevment!
Did you find them expensive Chad?

They do full race and rd set up springs and seals. U tell them your weight and they make the springs to match. thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
How much? Shocked  Shocked  seams an awful lot for oil/dust seals  mate! affraid  affraid 

He said he could only get the dust seals from dealer and they were expensive. Buy the oil seals he could get from another supplier.

Just done a check for my bike and yours and £15.00 for oil seals for a pair but dust seals are not listed for either scratch 

Just done a check for my bike and yours and £15.00 for oil seals for a pair but dust seals are not listed for either scratch 

What genuine ones?

Have just phoned tilsons suzuki. Less than £40 for all thw seals and genuine. Happy days. Got the welders at work making me a fork compressor.

Just need the help of a willing volunteer. hide  mike Wink 

I usually use Nikone seals I think there like oem across the board - made in japan as well thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
I usually use Nikone seals I think there like oem across the board - made in japan as well thumbs
And so do i so far so good thumbs thumbs 

Did you find them expensive Chad?

probably i was like 14/15 racing on the track sdad paid a lot of it! also had full ohlins rear spring and shock Wink brilliant, £1500 quids worth of rear suspension hide 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Have just phoned tilsons suzuki. Less than £40 for all thw seals and genuine.  Happy days. Got the welders at work making me a fork compressor.

Just need the help of a willing volunteer. hide  mike Wink 
Anytime Mark just say when! thumbs 

Think your always better off buying genuine or from a good reputable company mark ie k-tech

I ended up doing my fork seals twice on the old bandit trying to save some money buying from ebay Embarassed 

get the best you can with ya budget thumbs