Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

bmw parts!

how crazy is this!

just got hold of a salvage BMW x5 for mum. being a 55 plate it is the facelift model with xenon headlights. The left hand side headlight is smashed and to buy a second hand one on ebay the going price is £400 Shocked  for a second hand one!!! that is crazy!

I wantes to change me headlights for halo hd ones for my 1 series. Over a grand. affraid 

@haveugot1 wrote:
I wantes to change me headlights for halo hd ones for my 1 series. Over a grand. affraid 

I found a pair of angel eyes still with the xenon on the, and they were £280 the pair, I think its the way to go!

@haveugot1 wrote:
I found a pair of angel eyes still with the xenon on the, and they were £280 the pair, I think its the way to go!

Thats a good price. thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
Thats a good price.  thumbs 

yeah. wings looking about £150, bumper about the same, and the bonnet will repair. so hopefully she will have got herself a cheap car!

just need to get it recovered to the workshop now Smile