Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Mandela RIP

Nelson Mandela RIP
He his now at peace age 95 he earned the respect of the world....

Have to agree. thumbs 

I just hope that the current crop of young ANC members don't undo all his work.

Perhaps not quite the angel he was made out to be Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. Here are some highlights

-Church Street West, Pretoria, on the 20 May 1983

-Amanzimtoti Shopping complex KZN, 23 December 1985

-Krugersdorp Magistrate’s Court, 17 March 1988

-Durban Pick ‘n Pay shopping complex, 1 September 1986

-Pretoria Sterland movie complex 16 April 1988 – limpet mine killed ANC terrorist M O Maponya instead

-Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court, 20 May 1987

-Roodepoort Standard Bank 3 June, 1988

Mandela supported some of the worst dictatorships and human rights abusers in the world: Fidel Castro, Ghaddafi in Libya, China, Suddam Hussein in Iraq, Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe....the list goes on. No one too evil to visit
or welcome in South Africa by Mandela, yet he was celebrated as a human rights champion by the worlds bleeding hearts

over 100 000 people were murdered under Mandela's presidency - an average of 25 000 people each year. Up from 170 a year under Apartheid (1948-1989).

in the first four years of his presidency, the South African
currency lost 80% of its value and 2.8 million working days were lost due to
strikes. the national debt doubled under Mandela.

Nelson Mandela was a failure. Not the magical myth we're supposed to believe in. The bleeding hearts may have repackaged and re-branded him, but underneath he's still the same murdering terrorist he always was.

Copied and pasted from another forum.

Interesting read that. Said to a lad today that yes, shame he's dead (maybe I bought into the re-packaging?), but he was still a terrorist in his younger days. Must admit I didn't realise he was that bad?

I keep hearing on the tv and radio that a "Nissan main dealer" has died

He must have been one hell of a car salesman to get media coverage like this!