Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Sports Personality .....

of the year.

The title should ensure that the scottish  censored  is incapable of winning, but the British public seem incapable of rewarding actual sporting prowess. They merely reward what gets reported in the press. The vocally challenged and sour-faced idiot wins a tennis tournament and wins the award. A guy who has ridden over 4,000 winners in a 20 year career as a jockey comes third. A guy who is one of our all-time greatest sailors and then masterminds one of the greatest comebacks in sailing history doesn't even get a place!! The guy who wins the Tour de France this year doesn't even get a place! Second year in succession we have a British winner. Last years winner gets the award and a Knighthood, Chris Froome? Nothing. The most annoying thing is that Chris Froome could have won it last year, but he followed team orders.

Very disappointed in the British public, but then I always seem to be!

does not surprise me mike, carl fogarty won 4 world championships and never got it.  scratch 

@madcarper wrote:
does not surprise me mike, carl fogarty won 4 world championships and never got it.   scratch 

I think people realised that Fogarty is, in fact, a knob.  Smile 

@madcarper wrote:
does not surprise me mike, carl fogarty won 4 world championships and never got it.   scratch 

I think people realised that Fogarty is, in fact, a knob.  Smile 

I wouldn't know m8, I only watched him race.

@madcarper wrote:

agree  mate. As our mate said last night, it's more based on the sports people see rather than what people achieve. Never cease to be amazed by the British public  slaphead   slaphead