Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

Rain go away

A few years back had 2 velux windows put in now i just found found out that the bloke who put them in left the lead short so rain is in my loft and came in my bathroom , still got a man who will fix it next week ,

All done it was a right mess new lead felt and some timber , but its a sound job now .  thumbs thumbs  IF Dave was not so far away i would of asked him ,  Wink Wink 

@madsod wrote:
All done it was a right mess new lead felt and some timber , but its a sound job now .    thumbs thumbs  IF Dave was not so far away i would of asked him ,     Wink Wink 

I wouldnt garry, ive heard he was once on cowboy builders or was that he was a cowboy  hide fofl fofl 

@madsod wrote:
All done it was a right mess new lead felt and some timber , but its a sound job now .    thumbs thumbs  IF Dave was not so far away i would of asked him ,     Wink Wink 
glad your sorted m8 , and if I had have lived nearer I would have come and done it for you

@Davehutch wrote:
@madsod wrote:

glad your sorted m8 , and if I had have lived nearer I would have come and done it for you

Top man Dave  thumbs thumbs