Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

s1000rr powerrr

thumbs thumbs be time for a new tyre after that as dyno dont half mess them up all ways do a run with a worn out tyre

I had a go on my mates bmw k1300r is was a fookin beast.the quick shifter is awesome.

@haveugot1 wrote:
I had a go on my mates bmw k1300r is was a fookin beast.the quick shifter is awesome.

Think you might find theres a bit of difference between a K1300 and an S1000rr

@haveugot1 wrote:

Think you might find theres a bit of difference between a K1300 and an S1000rr

his was pushing 200bhp which is fookin quick.

A mate has one (remember Steve on the BF rideout Mark) it is an awesome bike, very quick and very smooth. Me on my lardy bandit couldn't even keep him as a spec in the distance  racer2  but then again I could buy 3 bandits for what he paid for the BMW  Shocked Shocked 

A mate has one (remember Steve on the BF rideout Mark) it is an awesome bike, very quick and very smooth. Me on my lardy bandit couldn't even keep him as a spec in the distance  racer2  but then again I could buy 3 bandits for what he paid for the BMW  Shocked Shocked 

yeah I think stefan paid 16k for is with all the performance parts.

bloody 16k i could buy a car for that and still have money left for a decent busa that would thrash that beemer cos as i remember it doesnt have a fairing  Cool