Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

arena cross

I'm off to the metro arena this afternoon to watch the arena cross and freestyle jump competition with my sons I will report back later.

Was going to call over for that but had some repairs to be done on car. Have a good day m8. thumbs 

had a great time at the arena well worth the ticket price, was a really professional and entertaining show great racing by pros but also schoolboys and even 7 to 10 year olds on small wheel 65cc who to be honest did really well to get round a very technical track. but the freestyle jumpers were as the American commentator would say "awesome" my boys want to go again. next shows are Sheffield then London, would recommend to anyone into bikes.  thumbs  did take camera but it had flat battery took a bit of vid on my phone but can't post it  confused 

Like most, have seen the vid clips etc and aways wondered if the atmosphere in the arenas would be that good. Sounds like it is, so may have to consider it at some point  thumbs