Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

*SOLD* Yamaha XJR 1300 2004 loads of extras

Anyone interested in a xjr 1300? just under 15,000 miles, needs a new choke cable and possibly the carbs balancing/cleaning

Full stainless 4-2 system recently fitted
Custom seat cover
Renthal bars, grips and bar ends
Full givi luggage and a second givi rack for top box
New tyres recently fitted
new braided lines front, back and clutch braided
new clutch seals

Cracking bike, goes like shit of a shovel!

Paint flaking a bit on the engine but not a big deal. Can ride these things for miles and miles!

£3,200 ono

Downside to it, need a quick sale!

This is the only picture i have at the moment, before the it went back to a 4-2 exhaust

its the reason my neck keeps f****ng up. I'm only little and its a stretch in all fairness lol. Puts too much strain on my neck/shoulders. Plus when fully loaded and two up its a bit on the heavy side for me.

@fr499y wrote:
its the reason my neck keeps f****ng up. I'm only little and its a stretch in all fairness lol. Puts too much strain on my neck/shoulders. Plus when fully loaded and two up its a bit on the heavy side for me.

you need a c90 then  thumbs 

whats next then??

@fr499y wrote:

whats next then??

Something with a fairing. Oh and for the £3,200 i will let it go with full hard panniers, givi wingrack 2 etc!!

@fr499y wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

whats next then??

Something with a fairing. Oh and for the £3,200 i will let it go with full hard panniers, givi wingrack 2 etc!!

got a nice zx9r for sale soon foflfofl

had this one for 12 months, my neck has gone 8 times in the 12 months of owning the bike, so i just can't justify keeping a bike that going to cause me pain. It's got to go

@fr499y wrote:
had this one for 12 months, my neck has gone 8 times in the 12 months of owning the bike, so i just can't justify keeping a bike that going to cause me pain. It's got to go

what you fancy then m8 ?

I'd like a cbf 1000 gt for commuting - not everyones cup of tea but a good honest bike  thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

what you fancy then m8 ?

I'd like a cbf 1000 gt for commuting - not everyones cup of tea but a good honest bike  thumbs 

its not a yamaha dick?  Laughing 

and pictures matt!!!!

first bike i have had with traction control and electronic suspension  Shocked and a belt not chain  Laughing 

Aye, plenty more than just that, big list of things that i can't personally see being any use but hey ho! lol

@dick65 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

what you fancy then m8 ?

its not a yamaha dick?  Laughing 

and pictures matt!!!!

cant afford an fjr1300 chad  Sad 
BMW matt  Shocked  enjoy it m8  thumbs 

i took one for a test ride, probs 2 years back? didn't get on with it but then again it was the F800S ( clip on, half faired ) but this one being upright bars and full fairing ( wide fairing i might add ) should be much nicer Smile BTW if you do every decide to go for a fjr, the pre 2012 models are 30BHP up from the 2013 onwards  thumbs  and from riding both, i can tell you the old ones are a lot quicker, but the newer ones are slightly smoother.