Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

2014 southern camping trip?

right talking to matt, kev, hayden, jordan and a few have said maybe before should we do another southern camping trip?

i know of a longer rideout this year.

when would it be worth looking intot he pub like 2012? as the camping was free if we had dinner at the pub, but there is also the option of the b&b for the older members?

and would end of august be too near the annual ride out as people may be skint from this?

anyone up for this?

and idea on if to contact pub again or find somewhere else? and what dates are good for people?

@Davehutch wrote:
im thinking possibly 29-31st august??

sorry chad I will be at moto gp that weekend

was only an idea? what about the one before? spose could go into September but the weather gets crap?

unless first weekend in september?

our end so me, kev, hayden, jordan and that are usually free most of the time. so down to anyone who wants to go  thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
23rd 24th August looking good for me

well if your up for coming down i can do that Smile

what you reckon on asking pub did you think it was any good or shall i look see what there is it doesnt have to be local to me i can go adventuring out

@Davehutch wrote:

what you reckon on asking pub did you think it was any good or shall i look see what there is it doesnt have to be local to me i can go adventuring out
what ever you think m8 ,  thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

what ever you think m8 ,  thumbs 

im not fussed ill sleep anywhere. when the pub was out the way, food on your door step and the pub is dry if it was wet. and cheap seeing as its free if you eat. but was the facilities crap? and the mossies?

also there is a b&b if people wanted to do that instead?

will do mate, ill ask mums friend shes a keep camper. when last years was okay but lack of local places for food etc.

right i tried these last year but they were booked up. it is a very popular site for families, as it is quiet but well catered for as i was told. prices arent the cheapest but i spose you get what you pay for in some ways? what do people think?

http://www.palacefarm.com/campsite.html

i can see if they are still biker friendly?

they also have rooms but would need to book early if to go with them? i cant find much on google so ill look and ask around, plenty of time

suggestion. why not camp at the Brands Hatch round of the British Superbikes on 18.19 and 20th of July, camping only costs £18 per person for the weekend and you dont have to go into the circuit as the campsites just outside.You can choose between quiet family campite or the noisy site and theres the Kentagon pub where you can get a meal or a drink after the racings finished. Theres also the Thistle hotel for anybody whos feeling a bit flush.

Bit near the July ride out imo ???? Don't know

And will the weekend of the 24th work is bank holiday will the roads be busy? When like that camp site saying have to pay for 3 nights. I'll see where else we could camp.

would very first weekend in septmeber be any good? not too cold by then is it? only the first weekend?

[quote="Davehutch"]How do I know ?, I am just a "bricklayer "[/quote

just a bricklayer. where would we be without bricklayers dave, living in caves that's where, although its a bugger for tv and phone reception.  Laughing 

@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
How do I know ?, I am just a "bricklayer "[/quote

just a bricklayer.  where would we be without bricklayers dave, living in caves that's where, although its a bugger for tv and phone reception.  Laughing 

or worse in caravans!!  affraid affraid lol!