Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skelly

Miles per tank

Been wanting to know how many miles i can get out of my tank, so over the past couple of days haven't bothered refueling. 224 miles then i had to switch to reserve, i think if i'm careful i could see 300 miles including the 5l reserve tank. Going to try it one day, will have to strap a full 5l jerry can to the rack and just see how far i get

mate tried it on his bike with no jerry can fofl , he didnt think about that bit.

and thats good how big is the tank?

Impressive mate. I usually get about 160 for mine before I start thinking I need to fuel. Could probably get 200 if I waited, but not without a jerry can   thumbs    Shocked    thumbs    thumbs

how much to fill it  Laughing good going that m8
im getting a 183 till reserve on the Ace
thundercat 190 on a good day  thumbs

Ive never checked  Smile just fill it up and wait for the fuel gauge to start flashing  Laughing 

mate tried it on his bike with no jerry can fofl, he didnt think about that bit.

23l which includes 5l reserve, not having a fuel gauge i know i can do 200 miles before having to get fuel

@Skelly wrote:
mate tried it on his bike with no jerry can fofl, he didnt think about that bit.

23l which includes 5l reserve, not having a fuel gauge i know i can do 200 miles before having to get fuel

i got 90 miles to reserve on sunday,  Laughing 

with i could do 200+ Smile

Same for us all----- the right hand holds the key to high m.p.h. figures---

mine goes from 20s- high 40s...considering the sheer mass...about what's expected for 2.3 Ltr.  Rolling Eyes 

Who gives a feck ---only here once.. ENJOY..  thumbs 

bloke bottom of your workshop has a rocket. sounds like a helicopter  Laughing 

my bikes crap on fuel. but it a toy. when maybe if it did 1mpg i would think otherwise but it doesnt so all good  thumbs 

180 to 200 before i switch over on the RF but that is taken my time , that's on 19 liters . so not bad i don't think