Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

tillsons

Ordered a seal kit from tillsons. Went to pick it up and he gave me the spring and cup but no seal. I asked where the seal was and he said there, pointing at the cup.  tumble weed 
He said if I want the seal I have to order the piston as well.i explain I can get the seal kit of wemoto, he replied how? not even we can get the seal alone.

In future will just use wemoto. Lesson learnt. computer 

just trying to make more money out of you i would say , better the devil you no  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Not good mate. Used then for a few bits for mine recently and they were fine. Must have caught them on a good day.

They're good because you are getting main dealer parts so the quality SHOULD be fine but I've used them before for basic parts and the parts rep asked if I could come and show him what it looked like on the micro fiche and it was just rubber vacuum take off stub caps for the carb  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

They're good because you are getting main dealer parts so the quality SHOULD be fine but I've used them before for basic parts and the parts rep asked if I could come and show him what it looked like on the micro fiche and it was just rubber vacuum take off stub caps for the carb  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Very true, and my Dad did have to confirm the o-rings and washers I needed for the rocker cover, so again a valid point   Shocked