Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Last Saturday I took my bike up to here http://racehq.co.uk/ to have the ecu re flashed. They put the bike on a dyno, took a reading of the fueling, downloaded a map onto a power commander,tweaked it to suit my bike then loaded it into my ecu. While they were at it they reduced the engine braking, removed any factory restrictions, disconnected the oxygen sensor then put it back on the Dyno to check its all in order and what a difference, well worth the money and I would recomend anybody with a fuel injected bike (Dave) to get in touch and see what they can do for you. The whole process took a couple of hours while I waited for it (supplied with plenty of tea)

Im looking to taking mine to john at the dyno centre in molton. Hes the guru of busa's. And hes on the busa forum so I get discount.:-)

any before and after figures did ya get some more bhp

@mark hered good things about that dyno centre  thumbs 

got my bandit done by dynocentre at northallerton transformed the bike.  thumbs 

@lee wrote:
any before and after figures did ya get some more bhp

@mark hered good things about that dyno centre  thumbs 

dont know about more top end power, thats not what I was after but theres definitely more in the mid range where you need it on the road and the throttle response is like silk now. With the Akropovic cans, de-cat link pipe and flash tune it puts out a genuine 162 BHP at the wheel.

@madcarper wrote:
got my bandit done by dynocentre at northallerton transformed the bike.  thumbs 

Been there myself Ian its run by ex British superbike Racer Stuart Nicholson he's a friend of a friend and really knows his stuff!  thumbs thumbs 

Was hoping to get mine done this year, but took too long and I wanted her all back together. Will look at getting it done toward the end of the season. Hopefully   thumbs

Mike. I used to have a ZX12 as you know and I know what the throttle response is like on them. I can honestly say the flash on mine has made the bike so much better to ride and is worth every penny. You dont need to strip anything down to do it just book it in and turn up they sort it all out.

Mike. I used to have a ZX12 as you know and I know what the throttle response is like on them. I can honestly say the flash on mine has made the bike so much better to ride and is worth every penny. You dont need to strip anything down to do it just book it in and turn up they sort it all out.

Good to know. Will enquire about price and see from there. Will let you know  thumbs