Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

pit stop cafe

nice one mark- my dad had one years ago  thumbs 

Yep! the older i get the more appealing a classic is becoming!  thumbs Cool picture Mark.
My Daughter saw one of the new Enfield Bullet 500 in town and was very keen which surprised me I can tell you!  Shocked 

What do you think of the modern classics appearing everywhere now..........I'm not to sure, a classic without an inbuilt desire to shake its-self to pieces or cover the garage floor in oil overnight just isn't natural  confused 

a 1973 Norton commando 850 interstate would do me  Twisted Evil 

Yep! the older i get the more appealing a classic is becoming!  thumbs Cool picture Mark.
My Daughter saw one of the new Enfield Bullet 500 in town and was very keen which surprised me I can tell you!  Shocked 

What do you think of the modern classics appearing everywhere now..........I'm not to sure, a classic without an inbuilt desire to shake its-self to pieces or cover the garage floor in oil overnight just isn't natural  confused 

Not sure about that. The triumph thruxton's had a tendency to leak oil through a seal on the side case where a sensor wire goes. Woke up to a small spot of oil every day when i owned that Very Happy felt like a classic british bike in that sense! Mop the oil up, polish the chrome, go for a spin, lock it up and repeat the next day lol