Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

wether

Well looks like its going to be a typical bank holiday weekend full of  rain 

Just done a load of concreting today hope it goes off before the deluge arrives  Rolling Eyes been off this week can't complain about the weather so far though!  sunny sunny 

Was hoping to get on the reccy this weekend but my parts will be here in the next few days so will just wait until the weather drys up thumbs 

and dave finger fofl 

Just done a load of concreting today hope it goes off before the deluge arrives  Rolling Eyes been off this week can't complain about the weather so far though!  sunny sunny 
the longer you can hold concrete from drying the stronger it will be  thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Was hoping to get on the reccy this weekend but my parts will be here in the next few days so will just wait until the weather drys up thumbs 

and dave finger fofl 
 Embarassed  and coming from me who cant spell  Laughing 

sorry lads its my fault I organised a barby for this Saturday at mine for the family fecking typical. if the weathers anything like it has been today I'm going to cancel it.  head bang head bang head bang 

@madcarper wrote:
sorry lads its my fault I organised a barby for this Saturday at mine for the family fecking typical. if the weathers anything like it has been today I'm going to cancel it.    head bang head bang head bang 

Not my fault for a change hide fofl