Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Waiting

Well its been nearly two weeks now since I ordered my parts for bike from the grand USA. And im getting impatient now head bang .

plz hurry up  surrender 

It's America mate, give them time. Look how long it took them to find WW2   Shocked 

Fingers crossed they're here quick   thumbs

Probably of been quicker to pick them up when you go over there mate!!  Rolling Eyes hope they arrive soon and are fit for purpose!  Suspect 

last thing I got stateside arrived after a couple of weeks so you should get them soon m8. although good old royal mail stuck there bit on top when I went to pick up from depot. even though I paid for postage thieving gets.

@madcarper wrote:
last thing I got stateside arrived after a couple of weeks so you should get them soon m8. although good old royal mail stuck there bit on top when I went to pick up from depot. even though I paid for postage thieving gets.
 agree  customs tax or something cost me £60 and like you said I had paid postage , when I looked into it even the American company said it was a rip off ,but its this end where it happens , I was left in the situation where I had paid £140 for my adjustable dog bones and side stand ,if I didn't pay the £60 custom tax I would have lost the item so had me by the  censored