Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

3v visa card

What a load of hassle thumb down thumb down been given a £25 3v visa gift card (no I hadn't heard of them either) it can only be used online, so our katherine needs a cheap topbox and I need some fork oil. So went online at Busters (M&p) total was £36.48 incl p+p Hmn! £11.48 short-fall and no provision on the order to add extra funds  Rolling Eyes So before I confirmed I phoned there customer services to be told just pay extra via paypal, which I did......all good. so 3 days go by and I get an Email from Busters saying they do not accept the gift card!!  head bang and if I still want the order to pay the £25 pound owing via paypal which I did cos Im getting fed up! All sorted...................NO cos according to the gift card online account Busters have taken £2 off for their inconvenience, How can they if they don't accept the card? anyway rant over, sorry everyone but Bl**dy gift cards!! angry  angry 

i used one to get some fix tank bits. was a nightmare too but didnt have hassle like you have with busters! id put a complaint in

never heard of them mike but sounds best avoided going by your experience m8  thumb down 

Understandable, I'd have been the same.

Still would have liked to have seen that   thumbs    Laughing 

hide