Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maveric

Heading for UK

Tomorrow i start my ride to UK .
going to start here in Karlshamn Sweden 1pm and going down to Calais overnight   Shocked  and then heading for stockport near Manchester before 24 hours gone (trying to do a Iron Butt) that is 1700km  (1062miles)  Shocked .

Then after a rest at a friends place there i head for a bikemeet at the Old George Inn Sykeshouse at the weekend.

And going south on sunday eve passing Leichester on my way down to Harwich to take the ferrie to Esbjerg Denmark and home hopefully at thuseday eve.

If you see me on the roads (Swede wiht a touringbus converted GSX1400) wave or stop me for a chat  thumbs .

Cheers Maveric

Sounds like good fun!!  Hopefully the seat is well padded for the 1,700km   thumbs    Shocked

Going oulton park for bsb and don't know what time I will be back Sunday ,or I would have met up with you somewhere around Leicestershire , anyway have a great trip m8

would have come out for a reception party but snowed under at work. Planning an iron butt early next month myself. Let us know how you got on and any tips please