Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

some prettyness

okay the cbr went, and ive been playing with a blade i got last week. was a breaker until i got it, needed an engine case and a radiator mainly,its been made naked with drag bars,and behind the matt black paint its actually a really clean bike, the exhausts spotless, the wheels shine under the dirt, and under the mudguard ive found that its real carbon along with the rear hugger, so they have polished up etc. and it even have flip paint under the black.

anynhow ive painted them candy type red with a really glittery basecoat thats dark with some holographic glitter, that looks red in the dark, and goes rainbow in the day, it was bit dark this evening so ill show you some better pics of the glitter in the sun tomorrow!  thumbs 

as you can see its a bit bumpy as the glitter and the few coats of laquer are still rought as such so ill be flatting and putting more laquer on to get it smooth saturday  thumbs 

dont think its too bad doing glitter all alone for the first time  Smile

thanks dave, i know we do custom stuff at work a lot as thats what we are know for, but i see it as a chance to play with some fancy paints and no worries as its my stuff. think i need to play with some flip paint next  thumbs  and i like the idea of glow in the dark paint, maybe on a set of bike wheels?  Laughing 

@madcarper wrote:
good job, but its not fecking girly glitter" its flake"

habbit as i call my boss a tart as he puts it on all his stuff  Laughing 

making some stickers tonight then thell go on tomorrow as well as more laquer,

one job we may have isnt the small flakes its the long shards? thats one thing i havent done, loom like thell be a nightmare to make smooth! but we will see, all fun Smile #

also the sunshine pics didnt work out, its been raining all day  rain2 

nice one chad similar thing I did with me old 600 bandit
silver base coat then candy blue then some really fine metal flake not to much though looked brill  thumbs 

@lee wrote:
nice one chad similar thing I did with me old 600 bandit
silver base coat then candy blue then some really fine metal flake not to much though looked brill  thumbs 

could of done with bit more maybe but its nice where it catchs in certain lights, im going away wednesday so it wont be finished before then, so itll be a weeks time from then on!