Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

ride out from my house

Ok got a nice 100mile route planned out with a nice lunch stop foodpepsi  , meet at my house  Syston  ,Leicestershire   9.30-10.00 for tea and coffee for 10.30 leave,  then a nice ride it wont be a race !  

was thinking a Sunday in April   5th ,12th 19th , 26th or don't care  also going to put it on our facebook group then pick the most popular date  thumbs

there is a poll top of page ^^^^^

I fancy this dave.the end of april would be better for me but see what everyone else thinks.

might make one for this but it depends how the Mrs is, she's going in for an op on her elbow on 12th March and the other one son after hopefully.

sorry cant make this , maries going to London to see her sister around then and im looking after the kids, have a good ride thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
I fancy this dave.the end of april would be better for me but see what everyone else thinks.

I'd have to agree so will go for the 26th thumbs

use the poll at the top of the page guys , when I make my mind up it will be through the poll here and face book which is ever the most popular , think that is the fairest way

I'll wait and see what dates decided on before I can commit as I've got the mcn skegness weekend in April.

@Davehutch wrote:
Nice 1 Mike looking forward to it , will be a good ride good place for lunch and good company thumbs

As always mate thumbs Looking forward to catching up thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
That's a bugger Mike , we have a station in syston just get on that line , I will come and pick you up

Sounds like a plan Dave. I'll second that  thumbs

Smile Thanks guys, I would if I could Smilethumbsthumbsthumbs
Might have a run through to Syston station on the train one day and take a look, on the way to visit Chad in Kent!! lol

I fancy this but do t think i will be staying the whole day. Just say hi eat daves bacon sandwiches and head back. Will let you no closer to the time.

@haveugot1 wrote:
I fancy this but do t think i will be staying the whole day. Just say hi eat daves bacon sandwiches and head back. Will let you no closer to the time.
who mentioned bacon sandwiches ?

@Davehutch wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

who mentioned bacon sandwiches ?

Not coming then hidebanana

@haveugot1 wrote:

Ok mate. I'm heading down on the Saturday and coming back on the Sunday thumbs Should be a good weekend thumbs

i cant say deffo. my vans starting up now so no big bill there. but i hit someones car, if the bill is a couple hundred itll be fine if more then ill be boogered Sad

i can say i wont be making this now. need tyres too as dont trust mine after today