Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

10.30 am 29th november

@Davehutch wrote:

Bloody ell, only just seen this. I know the Long Itch very well, we used to have a breakfast there before going ferreting. You'll be full when you go. Some nice roads out to it as well, guess you went down the Fosse. Smile

Looks like a good run mate. Keep debating over this "wet road" thing. Maybe when I get older   Shocked   Shocked

Looks like a good run mate. Keep debating over this "wet road" thing. Maybe when I get older   Shocked   Shocked
as you know I never use to , but times running out Very Happy and it has made me a better rider (I think) thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

as you know I never use to , but times running out Very Happy    and it has made me a better rider (I think) thumbs

I know mate. Was out a few times on the Bandit and suffered the usual back end slide, which put me off. May have to get out and get used to it   Laughing

I enjoy riding in the colder wet weather. You take it slower, yet you some how understand the bike more!

had a blast out on mine yesterday and bloody enjoyed it.had to take it easy on the corners.

I was out on the R1200 over the weekend, not ridden it for a while. Forgot how quickly it leans at low speeds ( f*k'n boxer engine for ya! ) Only reason for going out on it is the battery was flat and fitted a new exhaust. 100 odd miles should keep the battery topped up for a few more weeks! I should really get the optimizer fitted Rolling Eyes

@fr499y wrote:
How long do you spend cleaning that thing!!
not that long really , when i got home from the ride , sprayed it with water , then sprayed it wth muc-off ,left it 5 mins, sprayed again with muc-off then washed it down with my pressure washer , ran the bike till the fans cut in while drying it with my air line , and put it away ,

then today spent half hour with some WD40 and mantis shine , Jobs a gud un !!