Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Luggage again!

Another decision I'm coming around to is putting my Speed Triple to a bit more use. To that end, I'm going to order this

www.bs-motoparts.com/en/Default.aspx?TY=2&ST=1&IT=8652&currency=GBP&utm_source=Google-Produktsuche-GB&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google-Produktsuche-GB&gclid=Cj0KEQjwquOhBRCupYiu4an13scBEiQAss2XklmftIZuvXaDHcKm8uMQ8JpFlhLoEL51G_e6AvogjekaAhMN8P8HAQ

and find a suitable clip on bag, and thinking of this

www.hard-motorcycle-luggage.co.uk/acatalog/givi-t702-soft-luggage-frame-speed-triple-1050-05-09-t702.html

to enable me to use my old Oxford softies without shagging the exhausts.

Should give me enough capacity for a long weekend away, so long as I don't camp! Laughing

Same sort of thing i've been looking at for the MT Smile got two sets of panniers at different sizes to make good use of next year.

Been in touch with a company in Guilford who will price match it (original site is German) so I'll sort that out tomorrow hopefully. I've decided, a bit like Dave, that I need to get the best out of this bike, not leave it lovely for someone else to whip off me in due course. Anyone for a long weekend in the Ardennes next autumn? Laughing

if i had a passport i would lol! Thats the same plan as me from the new year, get the most out of my bike and not pass it on for someone else to enjoy!

Ordered the racks for my soft panniers, left an email message with supplier to get my tank jacket. Just need to get wrapped up with work while there's still a bit of riding time in the autumn, if not before. thumbs