Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goferit

NEED ADVISE ABOUT P.C. SETTINGS----NOT BIKE RELATED

I am gradually losing site in one eye, I can only read close too by closing the faulty eye. this makes it tricky to read small print..(distance ain't too bad)

The thing is, there is a way to expand the p.c. page, by using a couple of keys and making the whole page bigger..
Does anyone out there know how to do this, coz at the mo' tis a bugger tryin' to mek out the print..

I be very grateful if you can help--------I've been trying, but not as yet found out how ter do it..

Cool

Control + will normally expand your page, but you'll see less of it of course. Smile

....and Control - will do the opposite. On Chrome a little icon appears in the right hand end of the address bar with a "return to default size" option.

depends what your using internet explorer, google chrome? i use chrome and up the top right are 3 lines click on that and then click zoom and itll zoom the page in for it to be bigger.

depends what your using internet explorer, google chrome? i use chrome and up the top right are 3 lines click on that and then click zoom and itll zoom the page in for it to be bigger.

YEP !!!! I've got it Chad'--what a difference----both !!