Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Something broke off my ZZR........

Well, after 12 years and not quite 70,000 miles, something broke on my Kawasaki. I'd noticed a little misfire type noise for a week or two, and sure enough an exhaust clamp had rusted through, broken, and left a little blow hole. Was up at Clay Cross Kawasaki today so I pushed the boat out and bought a pair for £3.50 each. I have to say, for a bike that has stood outside quite a bit recently due to our kitchen conversion stuff hogging the garage, and not been ever so well looked after, that's a pretty impressive record. If only it wasn't so big.......

They are real slow burners I think. Takes a year or two to really get to know their capabilities. That said, my mate is hankering after it and I don't know what to do. Not worth anything, but it would free up space and a bit of cash to look around. confused

They are real slow burners I think. Takes a year or two to really get to know their capabilities. That said, my mate is hankering after it and I don't know what to do. Not worth anything, but it would free up space and a bit of cash to look around. confused

just make sue you wont regret it