Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obalanga

Any like minded folk out there???

I never read instructions. When a parcel comes in I rip through packaging like a rabid dog and set about fiddling with the item. Then when stuff don't work I pass the instruction to the missus and moan why things are so complicated. Many repairs I effect on the bike will usually include abit of super glue, hacksaw and melting something or the other. I got a new lid recently and purchased a scalar rider bluetooth to go with it. I was not impressed with the speakers so i decided to used the ones from my old helmet. An half an hour later, easing them ( speakers ) out had degenerated into carving knife savagery rendering the helmet unusable. I got them out only to find that I could not use them as they were factory fitted on the old helmet. But that did not matter as I found out after all, the cardo were good enough and all I needed to do was reposition them to directly over my lugs. Maybe I will learn one day.

" carving knife savagery" love it fofl
I have just about every tool i could need in the garage but still go to the kitchen draw for a knife to undo a plug screw or the like Embarassed

" carving knife savagery" love it fofl
I have just about every tool i could need in the garage but still go to the kitchen draw for a knife to undo a plug screw or the like Embarassed

Yeah---- got the right tools for each job--
Shocked ?????????????somewhere Embarassed

I'm a great believer in electric carving knives.

I used to glue those camping mats layer on layer on layer
to build up a block and then carve it into shape.
Made a few motorbike seats that way when I was a youngster!