Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obalanga

dirty #######

I have a close friend. His misusus has 4 kids. She is hot. On her 2nd pregnancy, I developed strong sexual feelings for the maam.Did not know why but I did and I felt bad about it. On her 3rd pregnanacy, they came on even stronger and I started rationalising my feelings for which was way wrong. Then heard about some research from California about pregnant women giving off irrisistable pheromones to some men which other women wrongly term as " the glow" when ne is pregnant. Am I a dirty bastart or just a man.??

I should read things a bit slower!

First time I read maam as man
and thought you meant her husband !

@obalanga wrote:
I have a close friend. His misusus has 4 kids. She is hot. On her 2nd pregnancy, I developed strong sexual feelings for the maam.Did not know why but I did and I felt bad about it. On her 3rd pregnanacy, they came on even stronger and I started rationalising my feelings for which was way wrong. Then heard about some research from California about pregnant women giving off irrisistable pheromones to some men which other women wrongly term as " the glow" when ne is pregnant. Am I a dirty bastart or just a man.??
when the mrs was expecting i didnt feel right going near her in a sexual way so yes youre a dirty ;;;;;;; Laughing