Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

acewell speedo.

about a week ago I fitted an airhorn to my bike which meant disconnecting the battery, when I reconnected it my acewell speedo went a bit wonky as in it was clocking up three tenths of a mile for every one revolution of my rear wheel. so I checked all my settings and rang the supplier who said he had never known this to happen but send it back to him to check it out. so I sent it off on Wednesday got a brand new one back on Friday .now bear in mind this cost me £250 and my warranty was well expired all I have to pay is the postage about a tenner, hows that for aftersales service. thumbs
the company is www.Quadtech.co.uk based up here in Ashington they also do lights and electrical accessories and a pleasure to do business with ,I will definitely use them again.

nice one ian , sound like decent folk m8 lets hope this one works ok thumbs

@dick65 wrote:

morning Dick, yes a nice fella put it on yesterday all works fine now. the suns out too looks like my first decent ride out this year is about to occur. Very Happy

@madcarper wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

morning Dick, yes a nice fella put it on yesterday all works fine now. the suns out too looks like my first decent ride out this year is about to occur. Very Happy

hope you managed to get out yesterday ian thumbs

yes m8 went to shields to look at a job blasted up to barny over the stang dinner at manor café back home via consett then to wetlands bike meet for half an hour chat 150 ish miles first proper ride this year.

must of just missed you at wetlands ;got there about 6;15

you did m8 I got there about 5 and left about 6. got pretty busy mind.

was going to call in tonight on me way home from work but got locked in the bloody museum by some sodding jobsworth took me and 4 others  30 minutes to get the gates unlocked on the car park; induction course ran a bit late ; our cars were plain to see but he just locked the gates anyway Twisted Evil  censored

was going to call in tonight on me way home from work but got locked in the bloody museum by some sodding jobsworth took me and 4 others  30 minutes to get the gates unlocked on the car park; induction course ran a bit late ; our cars were plain to see but he just locked the gates anyway Twisted Evil  censored

Must have thought you liked it so much you wanted to stay the night LaughingLaughing