Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

What's my Speedy worth?

Been thinking of putting my Speed Triple up for sale. It's a 2010 SE in red and white, older model with round headlamps. 4k miles, vgc, brand new front and pretty new rear tyre. I reckon on it being worth £5,500 or offers. What do you lot think?

All I do is work Dave. I have a neglected house in Nottingham, and a neglected flat in Spain. Truth is, I don't have time for biking, and barely the money, so I may as well cash in my chips and get rid of the dearest bike. Thought of giving it up altogether TBH. Smile

All I do is work Dave. I have a neglected house in Nottingham, and a neglected flat in Spain. Truth is, I don't have time for biking, and barely the money, so I may as well cash in my chips and get rid of the dearest bike. Thought of giving it up altogether TBH. Smile
fair enough m8 , makes sense thumbs

sad times mate, but as long as you feel your making the right decision. and got to be worth around that, everythings holding its money at the min

I think best thing will to get it back on the road and take it to CMC and the Triumph dealer in Chesterfield, see what, if any, cash deal they might consider. Smile

Not good mate, though I understand your reasons. Go down to one bike and see how it goes? At least then you've got one for when the urge comes ovet you?

Sounds like a road trip and a few days in Spain thumbsthumbs

Not good mate, though I understand your reasons. Go down to one bike and see how it goes? At least then you've got one for when the urge comes ovet you?

Sounds like a road trip and a few days in Spain  thumbs   thumbs

I agree with mike and obviously you've given it considerable consideration to come to this conclusion Alan ,I would trim the collection down and see how it goes from there m8, I know the feeling when things just swamp you and you cant see a way out , but I think you know you'll miss riding to spain ,anyway I hope things work out for you thumbs