Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obalanga

unauthorised withdraw

i just checked my bank account and found a £350 direct debit from a landlords agency I have never had dealings with (homelet bardon). There was a first attempt (direct debit) but there was no withdrawl then a follow up. I spoke to the bank and they have instituted a charge back then passed me on to their fraud team an after an hour of being on hold I gave up. That is obviously convenient because without talking to the fraud dept. it may not be logged on as statistic. More serious is how did homelet bardon get a hold of my details? If it happens again I will be closing that account. Anything similar happened to anyone?

mum had money come out like that and halifax noticed it themselves closed it and gave her money back. but they phoned her saying they thought it was dodgy

wife had her credit card cloned ,they had £5,000 away it was cloned when she paid my sons car ins at a firm called brentacre in wales ,we got reimbursed for the full amount but someone had a nice visit to dublin on it and took 1900 euros to go with spent £500 in tescos dublin as well they even bought the airline tickets to get there ,i dont know if they got caught but airlines need id i think so they might of confused

funny that, ive been with natwest and they were appalling so i went with halifax and good as gold. mum pays the £15 a month for extras though so maybe you get more cover?

have you broken a mirror or shot an albatross or something cos you seem to have a lot of luck ,all of it bad Wink

well. hailifax have refunded me. I thought it was going to be a messy affair. But I have a speeding ticket though the door. 66mph in a 55. Is that within a speed awareness course tolerance or am I getting points/fine? And I saw the bloody mobile van but had been so used to doing 70 on that road I thought I was ok.